Q Termite Inc. continually strives to perform top quality repair work for our realtors and clients. Our repair crews are highly trained and efficient in the most modern of work methods and materials. Our prices are competitive, our work is done in a timely manner and is amongst the best in the business.
We are qualified to perform the following repairs/ installation:
- finished flooring and grouting- linoleum, tile, marble, and slate
- wood trim
- roof eaves
- decks and trellises- complete planning and replacement
- any repairs related to wood damage
We are also qualified to apply the below-listed chemicals for the following infestations/infections:
Drywood Termites and Powder-Post/Wood-Boring Beetles:
- Vikane (fumigation): Active Ingredients: Sulfory Flouride 99%
- Pro Citra Aerosol: Active Ingredients: D-Limonene 10%
- Premise : Active Ingredients: Imidacioprid. 1-[(6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl)
- IMaxx Pro: Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 75.0%
Fungus, Moisture and Staining:
- Timbor: Active Ingredients: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate 98%)
- Bora-Care: Active Ingredients: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate 40%
- Cy-Kick: Active Ingredients: Cyfluthrin 0.1%
How to Order Work
As soon as you receive our Work Authorization Contract with your report, please see the listed prices related to each item and the totals for each Section. To Authorize work with our company, please circle the items you would like our company to perform, sign and date the bottom of the Work Authorization, then return it to us at your earliest convenience. Work can also be scheduled by calling our office at 925-229-1481 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving Certification of Work Completed
Upon completion of our work, we will send you a Certification clearing each item we have completed. If you have any realtors and/or escrow officers that will need the Certification, please forward their contact info when you order the work.
Directly from Client: For any work estimated over $2000.00, we do request a 1/3 deposit of the total at the start of work, and the balance upon completion. Any work less than $1000.00 will be due upon completion. Any work more than $4000.00, we will request a 1/3 deposit up front, another 1/3 deposit at "half-point" (determined by Q Termite Inc) and the last 1/3 deposit upon completion. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash or check (paying by credit card? Please call our office directly).